I just realized that I am the most boring person/blogger probably ever to hit the interwebz. Like seriously. I mostly complain, act indecisive or brag about how excited I am for Europe. And the sad part, is that that's seriously what I do in "real life". Just to show you how boring I am, I'll walk you through my day today... actually, we'll start with last night.
I attempted to fall asleep around 9:30PM last night. What was the last time I saw on the clock? 12:48AM. I'm really hoping this whole not being able to sleep thing is just because I don't have a set schedule yet and I have nothing better to do than to stay up. So I finally made it to bed and even had an alarm set for 8:00AM.
I woke up at 8:00AM, no problem. Got a shower, dried off, put my robe on, hair up in a towel and went straight back to sleep. I wasn't really that tired, but for some off-the-wall ridiculous apocalyptic reason, I can fall asleep in the day/after I just wake up no problem. And trust me, I'm not a night owl. I love getting up early. I'm tired at night, but I just can't fall asleep.
I finally wake up around 10:40AM and realize how late of a start I'm getting to my day. Today was the day I was going to get passport pictures taken and turn in my passport application. I finish getting ready in record time, get all my paperwork/checkbook in order and head out the door.
View Larger Map
I drove out to Cranberry and went to the bank to deposit money for the passport fee, since the post office doesn't accept cash.(Yes, it is a real town. If you feel like creeping, I live to the west of it in Economy, which is also a real town[I go to college in Moon. Mars is just north of Cranberry and Freedom is my mailing address/post office. We have interesting names for towns round these parts, yessir])
I got my picture taken at Wallgreens (I'll take a picture of it once I get my passport back, I forgot to snap a picture from my Blackberry when I picked them up) and while I was waiting I walked around. I was going to vlog, but they have their own cameras monitoring for shoplifiting rich kids (which is all that lives/hangs out in Cranberry, aside from Asians and Indians[like the ones from India]). I was going to buy a cap gun and a pirate eye patch to make a Vlog University video, but I didn't feel like spending the money. Therefore, no vlogs came out about today's adventures. Boring Kim.
I then traveled to the post office where I was taken back into the sorting part of the building to a tiiinnyy office with a woman worker (nothing dirty happened... geez guys. I told you I'm boring, remember) who was very nice and completed her end of the paperwork for me. I then wrote her a check and left.
I decided to travel to Barnes and Noble to being studying for Europe, since I got an email from my professor saying we needed to start that. So I grabbed a bunch of books and got a seat in the corner by the window and began taking notes.
Did you know that you can take 2 liters of alcohol up to 15% proof or 1 liter above 20% proof and 400 cigarettes into Switzerland? I didn't before this afternoon. Thanks Frommers!
Real exciting, I got a hot chocolate from Starbucks before I left. Interesting fact: I don't drink coffee. Maybe this isn't interesting and some of you knew that or I mentioned it before, but yeah. Don't like it. Love the smell, hate the taste. Therefore all I ever get there is teas and a strawberries and creme frappuccino (I had to Google this because I didn't know how to spell it. FAYUL). I almost got the Double Chocolate Chip Frap but remember, I'm boring and that would be too exciting for my life.
Then I came home, ate lunch and plopped my ass on the couch were I sat for 3 more hours until I decided to get up and fold some laundry. Then it was dinner, ate that, helped my Dad fix a light, came and plopped my ass in my computer chair and here I sit, 3 more hours later blogging. I found some really cool people to start following on here so that's positive, right? :)
So yeah. BORING. Congratulations if you were able to sit through that without A) blowing your brains out (please, PLEASE don't ever do that), B) falling asleep at the blog, C) un-following me. I appreciate it.
I promise once school starts back up Monday I'll probably have some interesting things to write about. We shall see, but please enjoy my boring life in the meantime. :)
Haha don't feel bad, there are days that my life drags in a similar fashion. Other days I seriously could make an entire blog for a single afternoon go figure. Europe is beautiful I promise you by the time you settle there you will NEVER want to come back. It's an amazing place.
ReplyDeleteBefore I liked coffee, I would always get a chai hot tea. So yummy & a little better than hot chocolate. If you haven't tried one...definitely give it a go!
ReplyDeleteyou are NOT boring! at all, I was blogging along a little while back then when I reflected on the week's worth of writing I realised it was all about the planning for a eurotrip I may never have! I like to blog to clear my mind of all the clutter and junk from the day, and most of all I blog for me so don't mind as much if anyone is reading or not, but if you/they are then that's such a bonus for me! I have just sorted my life/blog out into 3 seperate blogs, feel free to check them out- I think you'll like my Greece one, not too much info overload and it's about Europe (well apart of it).
ReplyDeleteKeep up the writing, I'll be reading :)