us

1.16.2011

i'll be there for youuuu

Why HELLO there blogger world. Let me just start this off by saying how you all deserve a little something once in a while. And while I'm a poor college student, I can't offer a giveaway to you (well, I could. But I'm trying to think of a good one to do).

HOWEVER, my friend Sara over at Sara's Organized Chaos does giveaways all the time and she's pretty much one of the most fun people I've met online (wow. THAT sounds creepy. NOT how it was meant to sound at all!).

Anyways, if you click this link, you'll be taken to her giveaway page. It's NSFW, so caution before clicking :) But hey, it's the internet. What isn't out there anymore?

(Right now I'm listening to Cascada - Evacuate the Dancefloor and all I can think of is Dance Central and all the dance moves. WOW I need a life :P Whatever! It's catchy).

I don't need to actually enter this drawing, but I know some people/couples I'd give this gift card to. Which is why I'm blogging about it. ANYWAYS.


Enter her drawing. Follow her posts. She's most likely going to turn into your favorite person ever. Just saying. :)

4 comments:

  1. Well at least you didn't say you masturbate to me. Which is an email I got the other day. Followed with a second email with a penis picture. Strangely, this is the FIFTH penis picture this week. Almost famous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally want that gift card for yourself....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to pop by and say i adore your blog!
    It's so beautiful an engaging and i can't wait to read more.. :)

    Also, virtually high fiving you on the CASCADA 'evacuate the dance floor' front, what a.song!
    finally someone else who understands that getting up and jamming around the room to it on loud is perfectly normal! :)

    p.s. I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing and was wondering if you had the time could you possibly take a look at my blog? Love it or detest it, any cmment from a pro like you would be very much appreciated! Thank-you :) x

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)