
Speaking of working out, yesterday I worked out with Darlene (if you click that you'll be taken to her blog, and I suggest following her because she's wonderful. No but seriously she is) and it was good. I didn't work out too hard cause we went out to dinner with Tabitha and Stacey afterwards and I didn't wanna shower again (lazy). But I went on the eliptical and did some weight lifting. I was going to swim with her today but I had a paper to write that I forgot about (that isn't done yet still.. lazy again).
Tomorrow I plan on heading to the gym in the morning before work. Actually, I need to. Even if I don't do that much, it's still worth it to go for at the minimum a half an hour and work out. Any activity is good activity!
I know I've told you all how I live in Pittsburgh. And I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with the weather patterns here, but let me tell you... they are BIPOLAR. No joke. Last week/this past weekend the weather was complete and total crap. Freezing, snowing.. all together a bummer. But today was pretty decent, for once. The morning was kind of shot because there was still lots of ice on the roads, and especially my apartment complex parking lot/main road. They refuse to salt it, I swear. Therefore I missed my 8AM class. Meh, no biggie. But as the day progressed the temperature warmed up quite a bit, almost to the point of not wearing a coat (Raina just told me she didn't wear one but since I've convinced myself I have Raynaud's Phenomenon [click the link, read about it] I have to wear one) but the wind on campus is ridiculous so a coat was necessary.
Yes, I just told you about the weather.
Maybe that guy just thought you were cute and wanted a reason to talk to you :P
ReplyDeleteToday I was totally rapping to Missy Elliott's "Slide" and I thought of you. Strange.
ReplyDelete