I worked at a paid internship! And I kind of got into graduate school (and by kind of I mean the advisor to the program told me I'm admitted, but I don't get my letter until February).
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any last year. But I made some this year and I plan on keeping up with them!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes! One of my sorority sisters gave birth to a little girl, Korina. A friend from work also gave birth to a little girl as well, Maddison.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yeah. We had to put my best friend/cat Katie down. She was suffering and I know she needed us to make that decision for her. I miss her everyday. <3 A boy I graduated high school with (who is also my neighbor), Dave, committed suicide.

Katie. I miss you <3
5. What countries did you visit?
The good ol' U.S.A!
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
A stable, meaningful relationship.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The day Dave passed away. He and I weren't close, but it still is rough/sucks.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting into graduate school(semi)! And getting 4 A's this semester, especially in Marketing because I thought I was going to get a C.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Staying with my ex for too long. He was u-s-e-l-e-s-s.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not really. I got 5 teeth pulled (4 wisdom teeth and a baby tooth)
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Probably everything.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My family. For always putting up with me, no matter what.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My ex. He was a terrible person - never wanted to change anything about his life and always complained about everything.
14. Where did most of your money go?
School. Which isn't my money, since it's all in loans. But yeah, school and my apartment.

My university
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Hmm... the idea/fact that I'm going to Europe this May! :)
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
a)Happier!
b)fatter... :(
c)poorer, definitely.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Spending time with family.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Caring so much about dead relationships..
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my family. :)
21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
Nope
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Sarah Palin's Alaska, Married to Rock, World of Jenk's, Attack of the Show

The Palin Family
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don't hate anyone, but I really dislike some people.
24. What was the best book you read?
I'll be honest, I didn't really read.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Mumford and Sons
26. What did you want and get?
Kinect. Wonderful friends :)
27. What did you want and not get?
A real relationship
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Oh geeze, there were so many. All the one's I saw :P
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I broke up with my ex two days before and I can't really remember actually. LOL. I think I was with friends and/or family.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
To not have to put up with the immature girls in my sorority who think they know everything about life and who really just need to shut up and realize that they're annoying.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
At the beginning it was lazy and disgusting (not really, but I thought so). But at the end of the year it was getting trendier, only to get more trendy this year! :)
32. What kept you sane?
My real friends. And YouTube videos.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Mmmmm.. Drake! :)
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
All of them.
35. Who did you miss?
Natalie. My cat Katie. 3

36. Who was the best new person you met?
Probably Darlene (awee, Darlene get's a shoutout!). She's the most sincere, funnest and awesome person I've met this past year! :)
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Family and close friends mean everything. Nothing else matters besides them.
38. What do you want to happen in 2011?
I want to be able to fall asleep at night. I want to be able to buy an iPad. I want to have a wonderful time in Europe. I want to find a summer internship (that's hopefully paid!). I want to start taking graduate classes. I want to find a REAL man that truly loves me.

Darlene and I at out ZTA Christmas party! :)
I hope your 2011 brings so much happiness! I'm thinking mine will! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)