Happy 100th blog post to me!
I've been spending the past 5 days thinking of a fun good post to put up for this monumental occasion. And just like every other post I've done... I've got nothing. So here's me, blabbing on about everything and nothing you care about. Or maybe you do. I'm not sure.
- I still have no idea what I want to with my life/masters program. I mean, I'm 75-80% sure I want to do the Information Security and Assurance concentration because of the larger pool of jobs. But I don't want to struggle learning the information.

Courtesy of Google Image Search
- My new TV obsession is Sex and the City. yes, I know I'm like 10 years late on that bandwaggon. But listen. I wasn't raised with the sweet luxury of digital cable or anything past what channels you got on the basic package. So therefore I didn't get HBO. And no one I knew got HBO and even if they did, they weren't allowed to watch it because of the profanity of the content on the shows. Now that's just commonplace to have that garbage on TV.

Google Images
- Nicki Minaj was on SNL last night. I seriously have a girl crush on her. Not only is she a gorgeous black woman in a male dominated field, she's EXTREMELY talented as well. And she can be a beyotch and no one really cares because she could kill you in your sleep. Just saying.
- The whole diet and losing weight thing is not going well. Every night I've been doing some exercises with my 5lb weights, but aside from that not too much. Granted, I am eating better but it's not really a diet. It's more like how I should have been eating my whole life. Better late than never?
- I've seriously been lazy this whole past week. I didn't have my 8am Tuesday/Thursday class so I was able to sleep in then. Mondays I have class at 2pm, Wednesdays I work at 1pm and Fridays I'm off... therefore, I did nothing. It felt great. But to be honest I'm ready to get back up early and get work done in the early morning.
- I've applied to roughly 20 internships for the summer. If I don't get an offer on at least one of them, I'm going to scream. Seriously. I went on a interview Thursday for one and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'd really like to get one again this summer because internships = experience = a better entry level full-time job. If I don't get one I'll be pretty upset, but it also means I can travel more over the summer.
- I've legit have decided that I will attempt to vlog every part of my life that's exciting. Which is not too much, but it's something.

Ann Coulter - she'll be there this year! Google Images
- I'm going to Washington D.C. next weekend (as in, not 5 days from now) for the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC). I'm so excited because I've never been to D.C. People are probably like "OMG HOW CAN YOU BE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN AND NOT HAVE GONE TO D.C. BEFORE!?!" Because when I was younger I never had the chance to, and for family vacations we wanted to go somewhere warm where there's a beach and an ocean. We would always go around D.C. on our trips to the Outer Banks, NC, but never into it.
Oh, and yes. I'm a Republican. Please don't talk to me/comment about anything that's going on right now because frankly I don't care all that much and I haven't been keeping up on it. So therefore I have no opinion. And I'm a Republican for the basis of the party views and because I'm against pretty much everything Democrats believe in.
- I've been playing Black Ops more now. Except this one checkpoint in campaign I CAN'T PASS FOR SOME REASON! It's really annoying. Someone come beat it for me.
I think that's it. This turned into mostly just an update. It's my 100th post, so it's acceptable. I'll have my $30 a week post up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)