us

1.25.2011

silence no more.

I can't hold my silence no more.

I HATE GLEE MORE THAN I'VE HATED ANY OTHER SHOW... EVER.

And this hatred is even more intensified after reading THIS ARTICLE

Murphy is a HUGE DOUCHE. I try to not use any form of profane language on here, and I know douche isn't really that bad but I'm sorry...... HE IS.

This quote angers me the most "Usually I find that people who make those comments, their careers are over; they're uneducated and quite stupid." REALLY!?!!?! SERIOUSLY!?!?!

Just because someone doesn't want to be on your terrible show you're going to call them uneducated!?! Glee is a terrible show. It's worse than Secret Life of the American Teenager. And that was pretty freakin' bad.

Yeah yeah, whatever. Lea Michelle may have true natural talent and that's fine. But as far as I'm concerned they ALL are just trying to make bank and only have Hollywood created talent. It's not to get kids into music, it's so they can make money. The plot lines and acting is TERRIBLE and I can't take nearly everyone loving it.

And the creator needs to shove it. He really does. That makes people discredit YOU. I never had respect for this show and now they're at negative respect points.


So for all of you that like Glee, don't even try to comment and change my mind because frankly you won't change my view and I won't change yours.
I'll probably lose a few followers for this. But meh, grain of salt.

3 comments:

  1. OMG- I love you more now than ever. I hate Glee with such a passion I ripped down a Glee poster once. Matt was so embarrassed and truly- it was a fit of blinding red rage. I could not help myself. I totally know what people are feeling when they just kill someone and not even know it. Had Ryan Murphy or any of that cast been standing near the poster... yikes. I'd be blogging from County Jail on a smuggled in cell phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like the actual acting/plot line of the show but I enjoy the singing - I was a fine arts kid in high school. However, I find some of the plot lines offensive and not exactly making for great television.

    That was a low blow for Murphy, especially since the show is only in it's second season. People may love it now but give it a year or two and everyone will hate it. Maybe even sooner if they keep this attitude up.

    Plus, I can't get behind anything were they have NEARLY THIRTY YEAR OLDS playing 15 year old boys. Who get girls pregnant. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)