us

1.01.2011

getting oldER sucks.

Okay, I'm sorry for those that are older (or much older) than me that read this. But getting old/older SUCKS. Either I'm legitimately going blind or websites are fitting more print into a smaller frame and that print is at a smaller font. I'm going to go with neither of those (actually, both. And this in addition to..) and say that my vision is getting worse.

I've had glasses since about 6th grade and only for reading/computer work. Which... bad Kim.. I'm not wearing them now. Whoops. (*Leaves computer to grab them from my bag and put them on...*) That's a little better. Still.


LET'S GO PENS!!!!


My laptop is a 17". It's not like I'm working on a netbook here people. I've had to zoom in at least twice to most of my favorite sites just to be able to read them without squinting.

This is terrible. I'm a computer major, and my eyesight is going at 20 years old. GEEZUS. I can't imagine what I'll be like when I'm 25.. 30... 40... etc. UGH

3 comments:

  1. My eyes are horrible, too. If I take my glasses off, everything is extremely blurry. :0[ At least your glasses are cute! :0]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should wear my glasses... but I don't. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe thanks Randa! They're "JLo" glasses lol!

    And Sara, I rarely wear them. Only when I can't see or my eyes are tired/hurt. I really should wear them more...

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)