I promised I'd start this challenge this week, with today being my first day. So expect a post each Saturday with my progress.
Exceptions to this include:
Gas
Necessary groceries
Bills
Books
I've already spent $8.57 of my $30 budget, only on Yerba Mate. Which is delicious. And I might have to consider spending my whole budget one week on a case of it because of how good it is.
So stay tuned! :)
ooh... good challenge! Mine is to save $150 a month. But that's going to be mostly to fund my 2011 activities. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm hoping it blocks out my extra spending, because I'm really bad at it. Then maybe by the end of this year it'll become a habit. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great challenge!! Holy moly you rock girl. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteAlso, thanks for checking out my blog {since '86}. Can't wait to read along with yours too.
Wow, I love this.!! I definietly need to do something like this.! I need to save money. I haven't spent much lately except for birthdays, which is totally my weakness.
ReplyDelete