us

1.12.2011

anger gets the best of you..

Hi.

For the past week, all I've been is angry. Maybe not so much angry but just very defensive and annoyed at almost everyone. No, I am not PMSing (in case you actually wanted to know that information..). I don't have cabin fever either because classes aren't cancelled and I still have to go to campus for class/work.

It just feels like mostly every single person is either finding something to fight with me about or is just purposely annoying me. Does anyone else have those days? Probably not, because no one is as much of a psychotic mess as I am.

But I just seem to be snapping at everyone, and granted some of them really deserve it for some of the stupid ass comments they make. I'm also snapping at people just because I'm annoyed. And that's not right. Last night (this morning, whatever) I realized how much a beeotch I'm being. Which is NO WAY to meet a man.

Part of my personality is just snappy but it definitely crossed the line this last week. So I woke up this morning in a better mood, but still very annoyed for some reason.

But I'm making a late resolution to be nicer to EVERYONE. Not fake. Just nicer. And just complain to my close friends and my family only.



Has anyone gone through this kind of "anger" phase in your 20's (or anytime really..)? Chances are I am just a freak-a-zoid.

1 comment:

  1. Um... fun fact-- I am going to be 29 and I think I've had the anger phase my whole life. So um.. I think you're screwed? But we have each other! And quite frankly, what more could you really ask for in life? Huh? Nothing. That's what.

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)