us

1.14.2011

fill in the blank friday!

Here's another little "challenge" thing for you all to read on your superb Friday night (if you are at home bored like me. Most likely you aren't because you all have lives..).



1. I feel happy when I'm laughing so hard I'm crying; I actually can get a kill in Black Ops (I really am terrible at it); I discover new music/artists/bands.

2. I get silly when I see funny YouTube videos or any other thing that is funny. :)

3. Something that makes me sad is when people are mean to me but think they're just being sarcastic since I'm sarcastic most of the time.. but really it just hurts.

4. Something that makes me annoyed is most things, but mostly people who try to argue with me in hopes of changing my views on something, because it won't work.

5. A time that I've been truly surprised was when I realized I didn't need certain things and people to make me happy/content, I've got all I need right here.

6. I am so thankful for God, my family, my close friends, my health... actually, everything!

7. I feel loved when my family & friends praise me, thank me or just make me feel loved for being alive - I truly do have everything I need. :)



Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love your #1. I love laughing so hard that you're crying, your abs hurt and you can't breathe anymore. It doesn't happen a lot, but wow it is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)