
{one} have you ever been on tv?
When I was in like 3rd grade KDKA (local news station) came to our elementary school and filmed for SOMETHING (can't remember what) and I was on TV for like 5 seconds. Nothing real special.
{two} what was the best movie you saw last year?
Probably "Love and Other Drugs". I thought Anne Hathaway did a wonderful portrayal of a young women with Parkinson's. I'm not much of a go-to-the-theater-and-pay-to-see-a-movie type of person, but I went and saw that one. Definitely will buy it when it comes out on DVD.
{three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
The sheets I sleep on top of are tucked in but obviously the comforter is untucked.
{four} do you cut coupons?
Most of the time, yes. I need to start doing it more.
{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I use to when I was younger, not really anymore.
{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
Honey Mustard and Sweet and Sour.
{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yep! Cosmo and Glamour
{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
Probably when I was still with my ex. I use to write him letters sometimes. Never gave them to him, but wrote them.
{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?
Apple pie. Hands down! Or Cherry, but mostly apple.
{ten} black olives or green olives?
I LOVE black olives. They're my favorite food. But I also like the Greek Kalamata olives (they're purple-ish).
:) Happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)