If you follow me on any other social media site (YouTube- kimberrleighlynn) (Twitter - kimberrleigh) (DailyBooth- kimberrleigh), you would know that I decided to cut my bangs yesterday. And I mean legit cut them.

The bags under my eyes are ROCKIN in this picture...
So yeah. The rest of my hair is just scrunched so it's nothing to really write home about. I figured the bangs were a quick and "dramatic" and easy change that I could do for now. And for doing them without hair scissors (just regular paper ones...) I think it turned out okay.
I just figured I'd let my wonderful blog friends know I CHOPPED my hair. :) :P
Oh I like your bangs. You kinda remind me of Ally Sheedy in The Breakfast club here! Rockin tho! Good luck with the semester!!! =)
ReplyDeleteMelanie's Randomness
They look nice. I just did the same thing (kinda, I let my little sister do them for me) and I hate them! LOL kinda a pain to get used to and since my hair is wavy-ish gotta straighten them so they can look good. Opted to wear headbands til they grow out. Yours look nice. :)
ReplyDeleteYaya @ www.adventursinyayaland.blogspot.com
I used hair scissors once. And my bangs were like a 1/2 inch long. I'm convinced kitchen shears are the way to go.
ReplyDelete