us

1.05.2011

pizza rolls > easy mac


Lazy day + blogger being LAME = this picture


Oh hey no makeup, you make me feel like big pile of horse poo. Actually, I prefer wearing no makeup. I only wish my nose and cheeks weren't so red ALL THE TIME. I guess it's called "Rosacea". My sister has it too, which is weird because neither our mother or father have it. I know you're suppose to put a green powder/cream on those spots to reduce the redness, but I'm too poor so therefore I layer on the foundation and finishing powder (which is terrible). But I don't feel self-conscious in my non-makeup wearing state, otherwise I wouldn't take a picture without makeup.


Busy day + actually caring about my appearance = this picture


The title of this post? I think it speaks for itself. I lived on Easy Mac for about 4 months my freshman year of college (and actually didn't gain weight) and now I hate it so much. I'll eat it if I'm REALLY hungry and don't have anything else to eat. But pizza rolls are just as easy to make, as bad for you and much yummier.


I went to my apartment today to bring some stuff up and wait for UPS to come deliver a book. I cleaned like a _______ __________ (insert the blank with your favorite expletives). I mopped all the floors (except for the carpet, lol) and scrubbed the kitchen counters clean. I felt accomplished. And now I'm home and being a lazy ass.

I edited two vlogs but I still haven't uploaded them yet. I think I'm just scared of the unknown. If someone makes fun of me and makes my videos go viral for me being ugly and stupid I'd be so embarrassed. So I don't know. Maybe we'll just post one or both of them and wait and see how it goes from there. My What's In My Purse video got 93 views and I even got a comment that I'm cute. So maybe... we'll see.


Oh! Almost forgot. I went shopping yesterday with Tabitha (my roommate and my big [sister in my sorority]) and I got some cute stuff... that was on clearance! I'm excited to dress cute this year/semester. And more importantly, excited to go to Europe (I bet you all are sick of hearing 'how excited I am'. Sorry, but I am. DEALZ WIT IT. :P)!


I just wanna thank everyone that has been commenting and giving me advice on fashion, life, etc. It really means a lot, and I'm using all of your suggestions! If I don't reply to you, please don't take it personally (also, I'm trying my hardest to comment on all your entries, but with school gearing back up I apologize in advance if I'm absent) and keep reading/commenting! I love yinz!! ...Yes, I'm from Pittsburgh. :P

1 comment:

  1. Pizza rolls are HEAVEN. I hear you. I can't stop myself. ESPECIALLY when they go on sale for $1. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)