us

1.20.2011

101 in 1001 update, finally!

I know I haven't updated you on my goals lately, because not really much has changed. But I'll let you know where I'm at so far!

Go here to see my full list of goals!


This is such a stock photo.. Thanks Google Image search


Random/Fun
9. Become a bridsmaid and/or maid of honor.
-I am I am I am!! Last night Darlene came over to mine and Tabitha's apartment and asked us to be her bridesmaids in such a cute way! She bought white roses and tied a little note card to them with turquoise ribbon and the card said "will you be my bridesmaid?" I just about died! I'm so excited!
We're all going this weekend to start trying dresses on, especially since none of us have started.. including her(Darlene, the bride)!

I stole this from Tabitha, since she took a good picture of it :)


Health
5. Go to the gym 3 times a week.
-I'll admit, I haven't been really doing this one. I only went once this week so far which is terrible. I'm honest to goodness going tomorrow for a good solid hour or more. Since I'm a bridesmaid, I need to start losing weight so I can look good! :P

Money
1. Save $5,000 just for the sake of saving.
-I currently have my $30 a week challenge and if you haven't checked out my progress so far, you need to do that now by clicking that link.

8. Limit spending/shopping trips.
-Same deal, check out this link to see how well/poor I'm doing each week!

Relationships/Love
7. Help my parents out around our house more.
-Every time I come home I try to make sure that my room is clean as soon as I'm home and before I leave. I've also been just helping out, cleaning, doing laundry.. ya know, stuff I should have been doing for the past 16+ years (I didn't include the "baby years")

9. Meet new friends.
-I've met so many friends so far this (school)year. I'm so happy with who I've become friends with, I really feel truly blessed! :)



Sorry this post has been pretty short as far as goals go. I got my passport in this week so that's one step closer to my trip! :) I have my first class meeting for that class/trip this afternoon. Hopefully I get my itinerary! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)