us

5.01.2013

Work it Out Wednesdays {& how they suck sometimes}

Alright, totally going to be honest with you peeps.
Yesterday was the first day in 4 days I worked out.
Freakin' terrible, I know.
I bet it contributed to the fact my workout sucked.


I honestly thought I was going to die at the park.
Not only had I not worked out in 4 days, it was also humid as ever AND I didn't take my allergy medicine.
Great combination, right?
After the first interval of running, I was gasping for air like a fat kid with asthma.
Which probably means I do in fact have sports asthma (I've never been athletic enough to be tested for it).


I also decided to take a different path in the park, and ran past (as I was dying) what was most likely a homeless guy.
Now, nothing against homeless people - my heart breaks for them - but this guy gave me the creepster vibes.
And I was the only person in this part of the park. Alone, with him.
I quickly made a loop and ran back towards the lake (where tons of people were).
Which also made my lungs quickly get over their overworked state - a huge adrenaline rush.
Note to self: stay where there are tons of people next time!


I'm going to the gym tonight for other cardio - bike & elliptical.
My feet & legs are killing me.
I really think I need new running shoes.




Which shoe do you like?
I'm partial to the top one, because I love ridiculous colors :)


Follow on Bloglovin


4 comments:

  1. the shoes on the top left!

    i'm not a runner but i definitely don't like being all alone with a creepy guy either... no thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those too! They make me excited to go running :)

      Yeah he was super sketch, not a fan!

      Delete
  2. I have Lunar Eclipses and love them - but HATE running. Ugh. I feel your pain. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I. HATE. THE. GYM. It's like my least favorite place on earth. I keep trying to get motivated and I just can't do it.

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)