If you're able to read this, congratulations!
You've made it through Cinco de Mayo!
If you're having trouble or reading this any other day besides Monday...
...hang in there!
This past weekend I went to a Derby de Mayo party (Kentucky Derby + Cinco de Mayo).
We had Margaritas, appetizers and Mint Juleps.
It was SO much fun. I even won 'Best Hat'!
I made the hat myself. I think the bird is what wins the show. :)
I've never had a Mint Julep before and honestly... I don't really like them.
I'm not much of a burbon girl.
I do however like tequilla (in Margaritas), vodka and rum.
So in honor of Cinco de Mayo, here are some yummy cocktails for you to try!
(I haven't personally tried all of these, but I plan on it!!)




What's your favorite cocktail? :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)