Instead of High Five for Friday, which I'm getting a bit bored with, I'm going to link up with Sarah @ Coming Unstitched to bring you my weekly happiness project!
Don't get me wrong, H5fF is fun, but after so many weeks it gets annoying to edit the pictures all the time.
Sometimes I just want to give you all some raw pictures!
A coworker came around the other day and gave each woman on our team a rose.
That may sound creepy, but I promise it's not - Southern charm! :)
It seriously made the rest of my day.
The new Xbox, Xbox One, was finally revealed this week along with new details/trailer for Call of Duty Ghosts.
In the new COD, you have a military dog as your sidekick.
On reddit, someone posted that they'd love to see a Corgi DLC.
And I 100% agree.
I love the crap out of Corgis. :)

I know this is a bit old (in Internet time), but it's still amazing.
Basically, a woman programmer works for a video game developer and Roise the Riveter is their company's unofficial mascot. Her boss (a man) had her poster blown up and framed outside his office and was basically being a sexist pig about it. So the woman decides, with the help of a man in the art department, to get him back at his own game.
Enter, Brosie the Riveter. Printed and framed, he replaced Rosie in front of her boss' office as a prank. Long story short, the boss realized how much of a tool he was being and now they proudly display both posters in the office.
What has made you happy this week?



I think that's so sweet that she gave everyone a rose. That'd definitely make my rose too. And I'll be happy to have you each week :)
ReplyDelete