us

5.22.2013

Work it Out Wednesday - Back At It!

Welcome back to regularly scheduled workouts!
This week I'm back in the gym and outside, although it's been 90ish degrees here with 86% humidity...


I went to the gym last night and re-did my most recent run in the 10k Runner app, because I had been gone for so long.
And let me just tell you, even though you wait an hour after eating pasta at Panera... don't think you can run for 20 minutes.
I managed to survive the whole run, but by the end I definitely felt sick.


I'm also going to try and incorporate some exercises I can do at home with my yoga mat, like these ones below.



The hardest one for me is definitely the second set, and engaging my core.
My core is pretty much non existent.
I think the top set is going to be hard too, keeping my neck up and my legs angled so much.


Also, I live for the day when I can wear shorts & a sports bra like that to work out in.
Sigh... one day.



What are your favorite at home exercises?
Share the links to them with me in the comments PLEASE! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)