us

5.03.2013

here's the deal.

Y'all won't see me until probably Monday. 
Yesterday - Sunday are gonna be crazy days for me.
And Sunday is Easter! 
(I'm Greek Orthodox and our Easter is following a different calendar than American Easter.)
I won't be celebrating much since I don't have family here, but I plan on taking all day to relax & clean.


Yesterday I had a draft post written for y'all and I wanted to put some pictures in before I posted it but I never got around to it.
And today I won't really have time to do a High 5.
Whoopies.



I hope you have an amazing weekend though!
See you Monday! :)

Follow on Bloglovin



1 comment:

  1. I cleaned my brother's apartment this weekend. Because I'm amazing and awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)