Sometimes a workout isn't a workout.
In that case, it's how I'm eating.
Yeah, I know that was confusing. Move on.
With the exception of going out with family and friends, I eat really healthy.
I avoid most processed foods (all the foods in the store that are in the middle aisles).
I cook with olive oil, don't add extra salt and drink at least 20-40oz of water a day (I strive for 60oz+, but sometimes I don't always hit it).
I'll be starting a new medication next week with some rough side effects.
So basically if I don't want to live in the bathroom, I need to eat even better.
So basically if I don't want to live in the bathroom, I need to eat even better.
I've been following Darya's blog The Summer Tomato for a while now and I'm super pumped about her new book that was just released!
Okay, I know what you're thinking.
"Another freakin' 'Diets aren't the answer!!' book???? UGH!"
Well my friend, diets aren't the answer.
I don't consider my food/meal options a diet.
I've done a complete lifestyle change.
It really hasn't been easy, and sometimes I still eat kind of bad.
But I know how my body feels completely different when I eat real foods.
I'm not as tired and depending on what I eat/how much I eat of real foods, I'm not as hungry.
I should be getting Foodist delivered from Amazon today.
Maybe in the following WiOW posts, I'll add in a little snippet from her book. :)
What are some of your favorite "real" foods?


My body feels different when I eat real food as well! I like to eat home cooked meal especially puertorican food since I am from there. I like making rice and beans, but I try to stay away from the greasy stuff/
ReplyDelete-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com
Definitely sounds like an interesting book! I find it so hard to eat healthy all the time...but definitely feel better when I do...damn you cookies and ice cream :)
ReplyDeleteAnnie
The Other Side of Gray