I'm sorry I missed you guys on this last week, I really didn't have a good reason.
Just laziness!
Which surprisingly ties into today's Truth!
I think I may have told you all this before, but I have a problem.
I'm super lazy. I'm a slob.
And then I get into these moods where all I want to do is clean.
I definitely did that this weekend.
My apartment was a mess. Like, borderline Hoarders style.
And I most likely get this from my mother, but right before I go out of town I NEED to clean.
It just feels so much better to come back to a clean place.
Now all those years of speed cleaning in my youth... I get it.
Sorry for doubting you Mom!
I'm also a type-A, so I need lists for 98% of the things I do.
I even make sub-lists and lists on different notepads so I know what needs done and when.
That could also be borderline OCD.
Maybe they'll make a show on TLC about me next - the hybrid Hoarder/OCD/Type-A/Clean Freak.
So random, but it could happen.
Do you have any quirks that confuse the heck out of you too?
Let me know, we can be weird together! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)