We made it through another week!
It's been a really long week for me... sigh.
Some of these pictures are from two weeks ago, before I went home for my cousin's wedding!
{1} - I went to a book sale before I left and picked up tons of good steals.
Now I just need to read them all!
{2} - I love taking "urban art" pictures.
Also, I miss Pittsburgh.
{3} - GPOY. But seriously.
This is what my nights look like, every night.
{4} - I went to a Derby party before I left too and went all out.
{4} - I went to a Derby party before I left too and went all out.
I even won best hat! :)
{5} - I watched the majority of Google's Developer Conference, I/O, yesterday afternoon.
{5} - I watched the majority of Google's Developer Conference, I/O, yesterday afternoon.
So many exciting annoucnements, especially the redesign of Maps!
I got my special invite this evening and I absolutely am fan girling over it!
I love Google, and I love maps (seriously, I like studying maps. I'm weird).
I'm going to see The Great Gatsby this weekend, and I'm really excited!
Are you doing anything fun this weekend?
Regardless, have an awesome one! :)


Totally loving the derby outfit!
ReplyDeleteHigh five for friday!! Finally the end of the week and I am loving that floral dress you have on!
ReplyDelete-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com