us

5.27.2013

Monday Inspiration - Happy Memorial Day!

I hope you all are enjoying the long weekend with your family and friends, taking a moment to remember those that have given their lives for our freedoms & those first responders that run towards disasters, like the tornado in Oklahoma this past week.

Memorial Day kicks off the unofficial start to summer.
Which means food, drinks and sunshine.
And AMERICA of course. :)
So here you go - 'MERICA, F*&K YEAH!
And some other pretty things thrown in. :)




via



via


PS- My birthday is in two weeks.
If you are thinking about getting me a present, I'd accept anything camo print.
Really though, I'd love to get anything in the mail.  :)


Did you do anything fun this weekend?
What are your summer plans? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)