us

5.20.2013

Monday Inspiration - Writing!

I love to write.

I write almost everyday, between my private online journal and on-paper writing.
I don't know if I've ever shared this with you all, but I want to write a novel.
I actually have written an outline for a few different stories, but never was able to go farther with them.
They span across several genres - one is a sci-fi novel, another is teen lit, another is just a mix up of a bunch of random short stories that somehow fit together (maybe).

One of my goals for 2013 is to start writing the actual story, but until I get more inspired I'm left with half filled journals of crazy ideas.
I'm so excited that one of my favorite YouTube channels, Geek & Sundry has started a vlogger spotlight channel, and one of the vloggers is dedicated to writing.





If you need inspiration for your writing, join up and start watching these vlogs!



Follow on Bloglovin


1 comment:

  1. I hope that you do write a novel- that would be so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)