us

11.06.2010

when it rains on this side of town it touches everything.

This week has been one of those weeks. It started off horrible, and it's ending horrible. Actually, I don't even know if the horrible-ness will ever end.

I don't want to get in specific details here on the internet publicly, but basically every single person I've talked to this week has found a way to either piss me off or just simply annoy me. Everyone - from my family to just people I talk to at school. Yes, you. Who is probably reading this right now and getting offended that I'm talking about you.

Do people just gravitate towards negativity? Never mind, I know they do. But why does everyone insist on making my days worse? Is it bad enough I'm in pain physically, you have to make me cry? Stay out of my life then. I don't want you near me.


Am I alone in this, or does it seem like everyone is out to get you all at once - to ruin a semi-decent day just for the fun of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)