us

11.02.2010

baby, it's cold outside!

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but so far most of my titles of my posts are song lyrics. I, just like every other person ever, is in love with music. Anyways... onto the post!

Yesterday was one of the worst days I've had in a while. Apart from laundry-old-lady and the twitter politics fight a bunch of other miserable things happened. I won't get into them here.

In other news, my outfit looks very cute today.


I try to be a model

I dressed cute in hopes of having today be a better day and knock on wood, so far it has been.

2 comments:

  1. aww sorry to hear you had a nightmare day! I do the lyric thing too with my posts! It adds a lil flare I think! =)

    Love your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has absolutely nothing to do with my posts sometimes, but it's just what i'm listening to at the time :)

    and thank you, i got it from target on clearance! :)

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)