us

11.18.2010

30 days of truths - day 20

Day 20 → Your views on drugs and alcohol.

Honestly, I don't really care too much about this. I don't believe that really young kids should drink, because *in most cases* it does mess them up for good(and by good I mean behaviorally).

I believe in legalizing marijuana. I don't see a huge problem with it and it can be like survival of the fittest - if someone is dumb enough to kill themselves (hopefully no one else) while high, then they deserve it. They weren't intelligent enough to know how to be responsible (even while high).


Teach Me How to Dougie just came on my Pandora. Pretty self-explanatory. I'm actually pretty "gangsta". Not really. I'm so white, it's ridiculous. I just pretend I'm cool and hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)