us

11.13.2010

30 truths - Day 18

Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage.

Oh boy. This one is maybe going to make me lose followers. But if you're mature, you'll respect my views as I do yours.

I don't believe in gay marriage. Before you go comment and scream at me, let me explain. I don't really enjoy gay individuals. I don't believe in the "born this way" 100%. I believe that everything is a choice, although I do believe God has our life planned out when we're born. Doesn't make sense? Didn't think so. I mean that God has a plan for our life, but we direct it - like he has a few plans for us, and each choice goes to another plan. Make sense? Hopefully.

So I believe they can chose to be that way or not. And I'm not saying that decision should require them to be stoned. If it makes them happy, more power to them. I want everyone to be happy. And if they want to get married, that's whatever. I don't believe in gay marriage because of what some/most homosexuals have done about it. You can respectfully express your views, not make me feel like garbage for how I feel or try and FORCE me to believe the way you do (which is what I feel like democrats do to republicans.. and vice versa sometimes, but more d:r than r:d). I don't believe in gays feeling entitled to the same rights. I don't believe in entitlement for ANYONE - white, black, gay, straight, short, tall, poor, rich or whatever. You need to gain what you get. Nothing is a given in life, you need to work for things. You need to prove that the gay community as a whole deserves to have respect (at least to me) because nothing they have done has proven that to me in my 20 years of existence.


I feel uncomfortable around homosexuals, male or female. I'm politically incorrect most if not ALL of the time and will call almost anything/everything "gay" (yes, I know it's wrong and bad and not nice... whatever).

So crucify me, praise me... honestly, I don't really care. Because this is how I feel and chances are I won't change how I feel, no matter what you try to tell me.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing about people being gay bothers me, however I do not support gay marriage as well. I believe marriage is between a man and woman is sacred. However, have sex with whomever you want! Plenty of my friends ard gay, nothing bothers me about it, everyone is unique. Same thing with adopting children, I thinks its wrong for gay couples to adopt and raise children. Children growing up need a mom and a dad. This has nothing to do with me being republican, but I would say me being catholic has some influence.

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)