us

11.03.2010

somewhere beyond the sea, somewhere waiting for me...

This title mainly is about my love for this song and my excitement to go to Europe in May. I've been just reading up as much as I can about each country. Next week I think I'm going to the post office to pick up the application for a passport.


FranceGermanySwitzerland

I can't wait to see another country. I love seeing these countries on House Hunters International, but I know it'll be completely different and great in person. I'm only going for 10 days, but I know within that 10 days I'm going to experience the best times of my life. I really can't wait. I wish it was next month, not 6 months away.


I'm actually going to semi complete a 101 in 1001 goal! Tomorrow morning at 8:30AM... I'm getting all 4 wisdom teeth and a baby tooth removed. DUN DUN DUUNNNN. No but seriously, I'm nervous. I was worse when I got my tonsils removed, but any surgery that takes place in my mouth/throat area makes me really nervous. I think it's the worst pain (as far as having surgery goes) you can have. Because if you have surgery on your arm or leg, you relax it and rest it and have another one to use. Or even on your stomach, you can still be somewhat functional. When you have surgery on your throat/mouth (at least from my experience) you're miserable because you can hardly talk, swallow, eat or even lay a certain way. Your head is pounding and all you want is for the pain to go away and the pain medication they give you doesn't help.


Enough of me being depressing. Happy Wednesday night!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm very excited to go! :) Chances are I'll blog from there and also have millions of pictures that I'll make a flickr with!

    So in 6 months... be on the look out for that :)

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)