"A whole new world.. an enchanting place I never knewwwww...."
A former "crush" I had a few years ago got me into it and I have to say, I really did enjoy it. It was like learning a whole new world (no, not Aladdin..) ad it was something that I really was excited about. After he and I "ended" things and I didn't want to pay for it anymore, I stopped. A girlfriend of mine gave me some free trial codes a few months ago and we played together, but things in both our lives got busy so we couldn't play all the time together anymore.
Now I think I want to play again. $15 a month isn't too bad and I probably waste that buying drinks or other random things I don't need. I really would love to get back into playing all my video games again, I just wish I had people that would play with me. A guy, a girl.. doesn't matter. I just enjoy playing and want someone to play with.
Anyways - What is everyone's opinion on girls playing video games? Don't be lame and say "They should just stick to household chores" because I'll internet-fight you. I really want to know if men feel threatened when a girl knows more about the game(s) than they do. I think it's very interesting.
Different note: Twitter got a new CEO today. You can find the Mashable article here (click the link!). I agree with what they say in it. Also, speaking of new jobs and Twitter, my school library had the book "The Twitter Job Search Guide". It's a very good read, I suggest everyone pick it up and check it out... especially if you DON'T have a Twitter account because you should get one ASAP.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/kimberrleigh

Your not alone, there are plenty of us out there, if you need people to play WoW with then jump on Caelestrasz (thats where all my friends and I play.)
ReplyDeleteAs for whether or not gaming effects relationships with guys it does the opposite to what you think (but then I have a nerd fetish, so my experience is a bit bias.) If anything most guys get really excited that they can talk about something they know about and are interested in with some one they could eventually.... dance...with....
They can be themselves more, but at the same given because you can kick their ass you have to be carefull. My last boyfriend would completely crack the shits if I beat him in Halo or won a dual more than once on WoW (I mean literally throw a tantrum and say hurtful things.)
So kick their ass 1/3 times, then have an awesome streak then keep on the down low for a little while. Nothing else to add really, just that I really like you blog ^_^