us

10.22.2010

dead letter and the infinite yes

I just got done taking my final for Operating Systems Concepts, which was an 8 week class. For about 3 questions (I took it online, because my class was online and you can see the answers when you're done) I had the right answer, but I either misspelled it or wrote a synonym. He's going over all the answers anyways before he submits grades Sunday night, so I hope he looks at mine and gives me the points.


Other news. Life is coming back to normal pace soon. These past two weeks have been absolutely ridiculous for me. Between ZTA events, studying, working, having to hang out with my temporary little sisters (long story and ZTA related, you can comment if you want to know more) and just living... I've been stressing out. Today was good though, I slept in until noon. I took my final, and now I'm doing this. I'll fix my hair and do my make up and probably play Bioshock 2 after this.

Tonight some sisters and I are going to Fright Night at Kennywood Amusement Park (for my lovely followers who don't live in PA - Kennywood Park is a rollercoaster/amusement park outside of Pittsburgh, PA. During October they close several small rides down and convert the park into a giant haunted house and you can ride the big rollercoasters). :)


So. My goals for 101 in 1001 are... somewhat going. I've been just trying to be a better person and not dwell on the negative and past events. Good karma = happy Kim.



Check out this channel on YouTube. They remake popular songs and sound wonderful. :) I can't stop listening to their version of September by Earth, Wind and Fire (which is the video below).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)