Honestly, I'm not doing well with this. I think its because I feel as if no one reads my posts. Today, before work at 1, I'm dedicating all my time to this.
Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for.
I think my family (Mom, Dad and sister) have made my life worth living for. Even when I get mad at them they're there for me. Even when every other thing in my life was going wrong at the same time, I had them. I don't believe I would be where I am today if I didn't have them in my life. They truly support me through everything I do and they believe in me - which is all I really want out of life.. besides love, which encapsulates all of that.
Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
I don't think anyone made my life hell or treated me like shit. I think ex-boyfriend M. made me upset with a lot of stuff (me, him, life in general..) but he never really treated me like shit. I don't think I've had too bad of a life, and I'm quite blessed at that. God has really given me great things and I don't take any of them for granted.
Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
I think this would be a few friends from high school. During senior year, there was drama and many of my friends "turned" on me, which is so immature (I hope they look back on it now and realize how stupid it all was). We all forgave each other, but at the same time we all went off to college and started separate lives. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the type of person to cry about that stuff and I know it happens, but sometimes I wish it wouldn't have.
Don't feel bad I'm currently doing this too & I've been lagging far behind. Families are wonderful. They do help you! Keeping friends from high school is so hard, but you learn who your true friends are. =)
ReplyDelete