Once again, I'm slacking on doing my challenges. I promise that I'll get caught up this morning.
Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.
I really hope to be able to visit Greece. My great grandparents left their island to come here for a better life. And while I believe they did get that, because I'm very fortunate to have what I have in the USA, I still wish I lived on an island paradise like where they were from in Greece. I want to be able to buy a small vacation home there, when I can financially and be able to visit twice a year. I want to marry a man that either is Greek or respects my Greek heritage and will allow our children to be raised Greek Orthodox.
Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do.
I hope I never have to make a decision whether or not to end a loved one's life (pull the life support cord). I just would want them to go peacefully and on their own. I don't want to play God and make that decision. But at the same time I'd want someone to do that for me (pull the cord that is) so I don't suffer any longer.
I promise I'll update my 101 in 1001 next.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)