Day 14 → A hero that has let you down. (letter)
I don't think I've really had a hero that's let me down. My heroes are my family and of course everyone lets you down in one way or another at some point, but I can't remember a specific incident to write about.
Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
I'd have to say my family. For a while when I was still with my ex, M, I thought I didn't need my family and that he was all that there was. Now I realize how badly I neglected them and how terrible I feel for it. So yeah, I've tried living without my family for a little while. And I'll never do it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)