us

10.15.2010

30 days of truths - day 3 and 4

Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.

I have to forgive myself for always feeling guilty about little things. If I forget to say I love you to my parents when I get off the phone with them, I feel guilty. If I make a little white lie, I feel guilty. Things like that make me feel guilty and I need to just forgive myself for doing those things.


Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for.
I guess I have to forgive my exes for hurting me. They were just trying to get to a good place, just like I am now. I have to respect that and just be happy for them. So I have to forgive them for the bad times and be happy about the good times.


Sorry this was two truths in one, yesterday I didn't have access to my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)