us

10.11.2010

slacking

I've been really slacking on writing in here. It's not because I don't like to or because I don't have anything to say (trust me, I have a lot of different things to say). I just don't feel inspired.

I feel like no one wants or cares to hear about my everyday life, because frankly it seems rather boring to me. (Unless you do, then comment and I will)

I see these blog challenges like the 30day one or whatever else, but I don't know what they are or what you have to do for them. So if anyone is reading this, help me get started! (Tell your friends about me too, so they can follow me and I'll follow them).


I always read my followers blogs, just sometimes I don't get around to commenting. So I apologize if I don't, please don't think I don't enjoy reading about you. I read everything at least once a day.



HELP ME OUT! :)

1 comment:

  1. I like reading about people's personal lives - it's just interesting to see how other people live. However, I always feel a little . . . wary about posting my own personal life. At least not everything.

    I'm currently trying the 101 in 1001 day challenge and I love it [granted, I'm only in the second week]. You can check out my blog for more information on how to start one because I wrote about it for quite some time.

    Good luck with whatever you decide to do! I look forward to reading about it!

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)