us

10.28.2010

i just need somebody to love.

Yes, I just used a Justin Bieber lyric as my title for this post. But it's true. I do need somebody to love - don't get me wrong, I have my wonderful family, friends and of course my followers whom I love dearly. But I need a man to love. A man that will be a REAL man - one that will protect me, defend me, praise me and most importantly love me back. Yeah, I sound dumb. But that's what we all want. Am I right or am I right? By wanting a real man, I mean that I want a man that will own up to his sh*t. I'm sick of the immature bull crap. I've gotten past it, and I expect my future man to be as well.

How long did it take you guys to find your "soulmates"? Do you think I just have to not worry about it and focus on school and wait until after college... or try to start looking on campus?


Other side notes. I haven't bought a Flip video camera to start vlogging because I'm not sure if I want to fully commit to it. Even if I do buy one and don't vlog, it's a cool piece of technology to have.
Speaking of technology, I want to buy Kinect next week but I'm not sure if I can really afford it. I'm sure if I ask for it for Christmas, I'll get it from someone. But I'm anxious and I don't wanna wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)