I need advice.
Obviously I have my wonderful followers on here that are well.. wonderful. :) But I think I want to start vlogging. Most people would probably just watch and make fun of me, but I think it would be pretty cool. One of my favorite vloggers is iJustine. Her videos are so good and she's so popular.. and she's from Pittsburgh, like me!
So I need advice. Do you think I should start vlogging? Do you think people would watch? Would you recommend me to your friends to watch?
In other news, things are going pretty decent in my life. School is going great. Midterms have been half posted (they're due tomorrow) and so far I have 2 B's and an A. I start my second work study job tomorrow, and I'll be working on RMU's website (because honestly it isn't that great). I'm not sure exactly what I'll be doing, but when I find out I'll let you know! :)
When I saw "interwebz," I immediately thought of iJustine. Is that sad?
ReplyDelete:0]]
Vlogging would be pretty cool if your comfortable with that sort of stuff [me personally? Nope. I don't like the sound of my voice. :0))]. It looks like a lot of fun and I don't think people will make fun of you.
it's not sad! :) she's such a youtube sensation, i look up to her and yet i'm envious of her at the same time haha
ReplyDeletei just think it would be hard to get started, ya know? maybe if i convinced a few friends to be in the videos with me at first i would be okay, but it's a little intimidating!
vlogging sounds cool. You should try it and see how it goes.
ReplyDeleteI intend to occasionally post a video post beginning some time in the future. The only reason I haven't tried yet is because I don't know the best way to do it, yet. :)
I just hope that I would end up like iJustine or meekakitty and become "famous" and people don't use my videos as viral videos and make fun of me!
ReplyDelete