
{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
Actually, I don't think so. I've seen people climb through windows, but I've never done it.
{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
I wish I knew more about Ancient Greece, the Greek language and Greek culture in today's society. I'm half Greek, but baptized Greek Orthodox. I want to know my history.
{three} who’s your favorite villain?
Megatron.
{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
I think I did when I was very little at Atlantic City. They had a casino for kids.
{five} what is your favorite disney movie?
I love the classics, but I love Enchanted. It's definitely one of my favorites.
{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
Everything happens for a reason, whether you believe in a god or not. Stop stressing so much and be happy.
{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?
'Let It Be' - The Beatles
"Speaking words of wisdom, let it be. Let it be."
{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
half and half. I need to throw things away. My desk is pretty small, so it can get cluttered quickly.
{nine} have you ever had surgery?
Yes. I had my tonsils out last spring and on November 4th I'm getting all 4 wisdom teeth out and a baby tooth that I still somehow have in.
{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
I think I'd love to have a snow leopard. Not just because Mac OS X is named after that (the newest OS is going to be called Lion), but because they're so beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)