Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
Dear Bayside,
I know I'm sure you get this alot, but your music has gotten me through so much. One particular instance is when my friend Natalie passed away suddenly. "Winter" was the epitome of how I was feeling and I know that's how you all felt (obviously) when Beatz passed away. Your lyrics in every song speak to me. They describe different points in my life and that's what I love about you guys. No matter what, I can find a line in every song to describe my feelings at the time. I'm so glad I have your music to guide me through life. I never would be able to get things if it weren't for you.
Thank you,
Kim T.
But the snow melts, and the rhythm still goes on..."
Natalie, I miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)