I know I've been writing all about the feels for the past few days, but this is probably one of the most stressful times of my life. Honestly. I don't think I've ever had to go through anything as tough as this (mostly) on my own.
I just wanted to take time to say Thank You.
Thank you to my parents, my sister - you three have listened to me cry and scream and be pissed off and then laugh on the phone more times than I can count these past two weeks. I appreciate absolutely everything you've done for me and you'll continue to do for me. Thank you, I love you.
Thank you to my friends who are, like my family, worrying about me from afar. Thank you Cassie, Tabitha, Matt, Meetha, Hanna - and anyone I forgot - for listening to me (and reading texts) ranting and venting about it all. It means more to me than you know. Please know that this means you get a free "Chew my ear off about the next thing that stresses you out for as long as you want/need to" voucher to redeem for whenever you'd like.
Thank you to my friends here in town who have been amazing and given me rides places when I asked and have given me so much love and support. I really need it so I don't just jump ship and move back home.
And I can't forget to say thank you to you, my loyal, wonderful, compassionate blog readers. I want you to know that even if I don't respond to your comment, I really do read every single one and I love your inspiring and caring words to me. The fact that you'll hang around read about some stranger's problems means you're a nice human, and we all like nice humans.
I promise that with the new month and hopefully changing of the seasons (it was 86 yesterday in Memphis.......), my posts will get much brighter and happier. Just like every other white girl out there, I am like totally in love with fall! #PSL!!! Hahaha but really...
One exciting thing I will announce - starting soon-ish, I will be doing review vlogs of some awesome products! I have two VoxBoxes coming through Influenster and after what seems like forever, I've finally signed up for Birchbox (get with the times, right?). I can't wait! I just ask that you please hang in there with me. Not only do I hate the sound of my voice & how I look on video, my video editing skills are noob level at best. I just hope y'all like the videos and the products! :)
Thank you to everyone who has been there for me lately.
It means more to me than you can possibly know. <3
* - Also, I wanted to put a super special HAPPY BIRTHDAY out there to my sister, Connie who is old today.
Okay, not really old but I'm the younger sister so she's old to me. I love you sista tooge!
I tried to find the least embarrassing picture of us and this is from my graduation in May 2012.
So you can tell that we really only take embarrassing pictures together. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)