us

10.08.2013

Dr. Scholl's Active Series Influenster VoxBox!!!

Finally! I finally bit the bullet and made a vlog! 

My editing skills are still shotty(jump cuts, not full screen, audio, etc), but I'm pretty proud of my first official video! I shot this on my Cannon DSLR PowerShot S5IS. This camera is pretty old (2008), only 8.0MP, which means I'm clearly not a professional.


Check the video out below for my initial unboxing review of the Dr. Scholl's Active Series Insoles!



I'll definitely follow up with you guys and let you know how they feel and work out for my... well... workouts!

Let me know if you like these kinds of posts/videos, or even if I'm doing it right! :)
Make sure to 'Subscribe' to me on YouTube and 'like' the video!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)