This week's favorites are just a few simple ones, because I had a fairly simple week.
Except...
Except...
:D I missed her so much and it feels amazing to drive her again. Honestly, after not driving her for 3 weeks it felt like I had a brand new car! I'm just so glad this whole mess is behind me. Also, please ignore my stupid smirk and my greasy bangs. :)
// CTFxC
I think I may have mentioned my love of vlogs with you guys before (I even made one of my own!), but it's still hard to explain to people why I sit in front of YouTube for hours just watching these strangers film their lives. To me, it's 100% more real than reality TV and I feel so deeply connected with these people - they film their daily lives and let us, who are strangers too, in to see even the most intimate parts.
Charles and Alli Trippy are two of my absolute favorites. Charles filmed his brain surgery a couple weeks ago and since then has found out the tumor they removed is malignant. Instead of quitting this whole vlogging business, he and his wife Alli are still filming each day of their lives. It makes them happy and they know they make others happy doing it.
Enough of me blabbing, just watch the video. It's 32 seconds long, you have time for that.
// Kings of Leon - Temple
Have you heard this song yet? I'm kind of addicted to it. And it helps this was a Starbucks free song of the week pick a couple weeks ago. I use to hate on KoL, but I retract any hatred. They're amazing.
Any special plans for a perfect fall weekend?
I might get my cats some halloween costumes. ;)
I'm linking up this week with the rest of the Tennessee bloggers!
If you'd like to link-up with us, head over to the hosts' blogs & well... link up!
If you'd like to link-up with us, head over to the hosts' blogs & well... link up!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)