us

8.29.2012

{outfit post} brownie girl

GUESS WHAT.
Today is an outfit post day!
I know you all are jumping out of your chairs in excitement.
Who wouldn't be?








{dress: Banana Republic similar; shoes: Marshall's similar; cardigan: Ann Taylor similar}


Everything in this outfit was bought on sale and no longer is sold.
I suppose that's how most of my wardrobe is...


Look at that sexy expression on my face.
It's half me laughing actually because I know my neighbors and the people at the pool could see me.
And I know they were like "...what the??"
So I kind of rushed through these pictures.

This is my "Khloe Kardashian" dress, since I'm not skinny like her.
And this is curve flattering (for the most part).

Also, I took this after work when the sun is on the other side of my building.
And I'm sweaty and worn out from working 8+ hours.
So maybe if I get my act together, I can take some before work.

ANYWAYS.
This dress is about 2 years old from Banana Republic.
If you notice the ruffle at the top is off center, because it lays kind of wonky.
I also wore this jewel toned bulky necklace that I love, but I took it off before these were taken.
I do realize this look is monotone (brown is such a boring color)...
...but that's why I had the necklace, and come to think of it I had bright bangles on too.

Note to self: keep accessories on, regardless of how hot it is!





This week's post is just a test.
I might not post outfit pictures if the response sucks.
But hey, that's what blogging is about.
Putting yourself out there and trying something new!

1 comment:

  1. I love the print of your dress! You look fab :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)