us

8.14.2012

a passion for fashion


Fashion blogs.
Love them, hate them – that’s your own opinion.
But I honestly love them.

I love looking at how everyone around the country (and world) styles outfits.
I love taking their ideas and incorporating them into my own personal style.


And since I’m now a “young professional”, I’d like to show off some of my daily outfits to y’all.
(Yes, I’m starting to say y’all instead of yinz!)
But I have a problem.
A big problem.
I have no one to take pictures of me/my outfits!


It seems as though all these awesome fashion & even lifestyle bloggers have someone to take their pictures.
What should I do?
Invest in a huge tripod to put on my balcony?
Or just use my iPhone/camera to take bathroom mirror shots until I find someone to take my picture?

OH! And go check out these lovely ladies blogs!
They're just a few of my most favorite blogs!
Tell them you found them via carelessly graceful! :)


Any advice!?
Would you want to see some fashion posts from me?


*All buttons and images are property of their respecful blog owners!

9 comments:

  1. Tripod and automatic clicker!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inspirational blogs you posted :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm your newest follower :) I hope you follow back! Either option for taking outfit photos would work. The blog Beauty Girl 24 takes her picture in a mirror with her iPhone and they turn out good. I know of a lot of bloggers who use a tripod and you wouldn't even know it my their pictures.

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks for the shout out! It's definitely great to have someone to take outfit shots (I don't know what I would do without my man who does it)...but they're are definitely ways to get around it...I say tripod :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting inspiration from fellow fashion bloggers too :) I have my hubby take my photos, but I know many fashion bloggers who use a tripod and take the photos themselves. I'm a new follower!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Annie's blog :)
    Her style is so fun and bold!

    I think you should invest in a tripod!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe, thanks for including me :)

    I'd go crazy without my hubby, who takes my outfit pictures everyday. If you don't have a constant companion who's willing to do that for you every day, I think a tripod is a must. Especially if you have a balcony, which would be the perfect place to take tripod outfit pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel your pain--I have no one to take my outfit photos either! I've tried taking pictures with my cell phone of myself in a mirror, but it just reminds me of my old Myspace days *shudder*. I think I'm going to make some photography-major friend on campus and have them take pictures of my outfits, haha. Otherwise I think investing in a tripod would be perfect for you.

    Can't wait to see your own personal style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this casual outfit! <3 your blog is so cute and I just started following! Hope you can follow back as well!!
    www.thebeautybar77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)