So I'm not really one to be obsessed with TV shows.
This is party due to the fact that I was a college student with not enough time on her hands to sit down and watch a show each week.

(Image via Google Image Search)
All that changed with the reboot of Dallas.
I was too young for the original, so I have my Mom to thank for catching me up on 14 seasons of Dallas history when the new season happened this summer.
It's closing in on the end of the first season, and I've watched every episode faithfully.
The only thing that kind of stinks is now that I don't have cable in my apartment, I have to wait a few days for it to be on dallastnt.com or Xfinity.com to watch through my Comcast account.
(If any of you tell me what happens tonight I will flip virtual sh*t.)

(Images via Google Image Search)
Anyways.
What I wouldn't give to have private-alone-happy time with Jesse Metcalfe and/or Josh Henderson.
Ohhh boyyy. :D
Oh! And I'll have a couch tomorrow morning (hopefully).
Yay for no more sitting on the ground....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)