us

9.04.2012

scenes from the holiday weekend

I know I've been MIA recently, but especially this weekend I was away from my computer.
My sister was in visiting from Pittsburgh (I miss home...) so we were busy exploring the city together!

Some highlights from the weekend:
- Shopping!
- Delta Fair, which is still going on. (Pics below!)
- Eating at local places, which are delicious and ruining my diet at the same time.
- Relaxing by the pool.








{1} Delta Fair ticket - it was so nice and hot that day!
{2} As opposed to dead?? Notice the "No Cameras" sign. I had to snap this really quick!
{3} Strike a pose sir.
{4} Oh hai there!
{4} John Deere! <3



How was your labor day?
Did you go out and do things or just spend time with family?



5 comments:

  1. GOATS! You have stolen one for me, nobody would have noticed.

    So.. was the monkey alive? You know my ass would have been sneaking a picture to report back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gilligan must be quite the camera shy guy!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Looks like a great time. When you get a chance I'd love it if you could check out my blog.

    Xaimarys ♡
    www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a pretty nice weekend. And it's always nice to have a little piece of home visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your from Pittsburgh? i'm from erie, pa originally. how funny :)

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)