us

8.27.2012

missing.in.action.

I am the worst blogger ever. 
I've said this countless times before, but I really am.
I need someone to coach me in the realm of blogging.
Or just make me not lazy anymore.

I made a recipe Saturday for the ISK Series, but haven't posted it yet.
I also haven't set up my BISTM shop.
Or started taking outfit pictures.

This week(end), with the changing of the seasons (unofficially), I promise I'll get my act together!


Thanks for being such awesome readers and understanding and loving my shortcomings!
Yinz Y'all are wonderful!



3 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself. If you start to put too much stress on blogging, it'll feel like a chore and it should be fun! We'll be here whenever you're back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes life gets in the way of blogging, we've all been there !
    My Blog - A Pretty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean! I just finally got into the groove of posting consistently. It just takes some time to get used to it and have a routine.
    I'm having an end of summer giveaway on my blog, would love it if you could pass by and enter.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)