For this week's ISK Series, I'm making something I've been craving for weeks since starting a diet.
And because I think I've been doing decent, eating these don't really matter.
You can't TOTALLY strike from certain foods.
Isn't that the cutest!? :)
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
*-They didn't write this in the cookbook.
It's just what I had to do because I don't even own a hand mixer yet.
Cavewoman status here people.
Using a rubber spatula.
Told you I was cavewoman status!
I had to try these after I made them.
I mean, who makes chocolate chip cookies and doesn't eat at least one... or 6.
And they were pretty good.
But I think only letting them bake for 8 minutes was too short.
They were, and still are, gooey on the inside.
How can you not want one of these!?!
I think when I make cookies I'm use to them being crispy and hard;
since I don't actually watch the timer.
But overall this recipe was great.
I'm taking them tonight to an event and I hope everyone will like them!
Stay tuned for the rest of my ISK Series!
{Yes, I know this week's post was late.
And I've only been posting one recipe a week.
It's my series and I'll post when I want tooooo...}

Gosh those look so yummy! Lol at the 'cavewoman' status. I'm the same way, no mixer. I think they taste even better with a little elbow grease. :)
ReplyDeleteGonna try the recipe.
Bring them to me! I love cookies!
ReplyDeletewww.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
yuuuum! they look so delicious :) i have a weakness for cookies!
ReplyDeletep.s. i'm your newest follower :)
xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com
Yummy!! I love cookies! :)
ReplyDeletethese look delish!
ReplyDelete