us

8.16.2012

{BISTM Closet} Opening soon!

So you all know I've recently moved into my first big girl apartment and got my first big girl job, right?

Well, I'm an adult now.
And being an adult means bills.
Which also means being broke.

Like a poor college student.

I was going to try and phrase that in a better, more PC way, but it's the truth.
And I don't really have a spending problem (I hate clothes shopping) and my debt isn't that bad.
It's totally manageable and I make all my payments.
But I always feel more comfortable having more money in my accounts for emergency padding.


So this weekend I'll be setting up my Because I Shop Too Much {BISTM} closet!
I'll post again with the link to it once it's fully up and running.

Most of my clothes(tops & bottoms) are sizes L-XL (10-14) and I have many different styles of bags/accessories!
Even if you don't wear those size clothes, please let friends and family know in case they're interested.


I hope you'll shop my closet!
Keep an eye on this blog for the link to my shop!


1 comment:

  1. congratulations on the job & apartment! i bet you're excited to start a new chapter of your life. new follower here! come check out my blog: www.loveandhotchocolate.blogspot.com!

    - Amy

    ReplyDelete

Unicorns and narwhals will dance over a rainbow of sunshine and candy kisses if you leave me a comment. :)